Friday, April 27, 2012

SOLVED! TheAutoProphet Geocache Challenge 2012

SOLVED!

Jason F. has solved the challenge and captured the prize.  However, in true geocaching spirit, he left the container with something new in it for the next person.


I didn't think it would still be there, but wow, there it was! So cool! Thank you for the awesome prize and sharing this great park with me. I will be coming back here for sure. Now in true geocaching spirit I left behind a little prize, and I plan on listing it on a caching site if thats ok with you?
Thanks again!

Jason
Ps. I plan on using this to detail my new-to-me 04' Grand Marquis.  :)




Ziebart, provider of numerous car detailing, protection, and customization services has generously sponsored my annual Geocache Challenge.


The prize this year is a $100 gift certificate to Ziebart for any of their services, including:

  • Detailing
  • Bed Liners
  • Fabric Protection
  • Window Tint
  • Tonneau Covers
  • Bed Rails
  • Step Bars
  • Wind Deflectors
  • Remote Starters
  • Toolboxes





















Ziebart is a Michigan based company and I am very happy to work with them!  They have 15 locations in MI and many more nationally.  You can find a list of MI locations here.



As in prior years, here is how it works:  Go to the below coordinates, and search around for the prize box.  If you get it first, you get the prize.  Just make sure you email me (theautoprophet "at" gmail.com) and let me know you have it.  If you don't mind, please send a cell phone pic of yourself with the prize.

Here are the GPS coordinates:

  • Start: N42d 33.472', W083d 12.456
  • Waypoint 1: N42d 33.550', W083d 12.535
  • Waypoint 2: N42d 33.549', W083d 12.591
  • Finish: N42d 33.544', W083d 12.603

No comments:

Post a Comment